Monday, February 16, 2009

How 2 Say It

Words are the currency of emotion. Our bookmarks are being used to express emotion, and we are delighted. They were designed for this very reason. Thank you for enjoying and using them.

© Panda Designs

Sometimes, forming words to express ideas float right off my tongue, and other times I grope for them (usually with my eyes closed).

Have you ever said something inappropriately when life slipped into an unexpected circumstance? I have. In slow motion, I’ve watched myself stammer over some word that plopped out of my mouth and landed directly on the tip of my shoes. My eyes have followed those words, and I've looked down thinking, I should be crawling now to pick that up right? Quickly, after lifting by chin from my chest and smiling a cranky little smile, I’d say to myself, why didn’t I just say nothing at all? 

If you’ve ever groped for words, then you’re going to love a new blog feature we’re planning to add called how2sayit. We’re compiling a topical list of life events with a sample line or two of words to express emotions/thoughts.

May your week be filled with intentional living as your words elevate mankind circumstance by circumstance.

In One Love,

Darlene

No comments: